FRIENDS, WE ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING ON A TAKEOUT/DELIVERY-ONLY BASIS, WITH REDUCED HOURS, IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19. WE ARE OPEN FOR LUNCH FROM 11 AM-4 PM EVERY DAY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Thank you for your support in the challenging days to come. We love our community, and hope to continue serving y'all for as long as it remains possible.
-Ami and the Staff at Brass Tacks
I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT RAINS
$2 OFF A HOUSE SANDWICH WHILE IT'S RAINING FOR IN-HOUSE CUSTOMERS, WITH PURCHASE OF A REGULARLY PRICED ADULT BEVERAGE. MAYBE A SANDWICH WILL HELP.
Guidelines, with just a couple intricate caveats:
• $2.00 off is subtracted from the full price of the sandwich. For example: the "Beef Happening" sandwich is $11, so it would be $9.00, the "Pretzel Logic" sandwich is normally $8 and would be $6.00, and so on. All sides and drinks remain full price in this deal.
• "House sandwiches" are the ones for which we have names on the current menu. The deal does not extend to past house sandwiches or to "build your own" sandwiches.
• House sandwiches can be made gluten-free or have avocado added at the regular price (add $.50). No substitutions.
• "While it's raining": our website now has a link to AccuWeather. If they say it's raining, then we go with that. If it suddenly stops raining while you are in line, the deal still stands! Snow and fog don't count as rain, and don't get the goods. Hail and freezing rain, on the other hand, do count!
• "For in-house customers": the deal is available only for customers who eat in. Enjoy your sandwich and drink in our cozy and dry dining area!
• "With purchase of a regularly priced adult beverage": requires a purchase of an adult beverage at full price. This deal cannot be combined with our normal Happy Hour drink prices (available from 2-close every day). "Adult beverages" are classified as beer, wine, cider, and CBD beverages.
• Maybe a sandwich will help: the spirit of the shop, and the deal, is to be kind and fun! Life is hard enough, lets make sandwiches easy!
WEBSITE DESIGN BY IMPERMANENT PROJECTS © 2019.