Brass Tacks Sandwiches is a fun-loving, woman-operated sandwich shop founded in North Portland's Boise Neighborhood in 2011. We love making stuff from scratch, and offer a range of responsibly-sourced meats, as well as housemade vegan and gluten-free options. We source our produce and other ingredients locally whenever possible, and even grow a lot of the produce ourselves! We're very proud of our delicious sandwiches, award-winning homemade pickles, and amazing, friendly staff. Get down to Brass Tacks!
"I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT RAINS"
MAYBE A SANDWICH WILL HELP
Rainy day? Maybe a sandwich will help! In-house customers get $2 off any house sandwich with purchase of a regularly priced adult beverage whenever it rains (and hey, it's Portland... it rains a LOT!).
THE NITTY GRITTY:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DEAL DOES NOT APPLY AS LONG AS WE ARE DELIVERY AND TAKEOUT ONLY! IT WILL BE BACK AS SOON AS WE CAN HAVE DINE-IN CUSTOMERS.
• $2.00 off is subtracted from the full price of the sandwich. All sides and drinks remain full price.
• "House sandwich" = one that has a name on our current menu. The deal does not extend to past house sandwiches or "build your own".
• House sandwiches can be made gluten-free or have avocado added at the regular price (add $.50). No substitutions.
• "While it's raining": see that widget above? If it says it's raining, we go with that. If it suddenly stops raining while you are in line, the deal still stands! Snow and fog don't count as rain. Hail and freezing rain, on the other hand, do count!
• Dine-in customers only.
• Requires a purchase of an adult beverage (beer, wine, cider, and CBD beverages) at full price. No happy hour shenanigans!